Trochoidal Grooving / Waveform Rough Turning Event
July 27 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Presented by EDGECAM Reseller M2 Technologies, this training event focuses on effective roughing, useful for both turning and grooving applications. Attendees will learn practical solutions to the challenges of machining difficult materials and intricate geometries, and see the results with live machining demonstrations.
Topics presented include:
- Theory behind tool selection, determining machining parameters, and building effective toolpath
- Faster Tool Selection using Adveon Tool Database
- CAM Programming Strategies for Turn Roughing Applications
- Hands-On Workshops using Adveon and EDGECAM, assisted by technical experts
- Live Machining Demonstrations
This is a FREE event.