Designed for manufacturers to reduce costs, improve quality and hit shorter lead times. Operators will be able to apply toolpaths to prismatic parts in minutes.
Features at a glance:
Accelerated generation of CNC code
EDGECAM Workflow understands the component topology and the required manufacturing environment therefore accelerating toolpath generation.
Workflow - A Five Stage Process
- File: Adopting the common Microsoft Office 2010 theme, this allows users to efficiently manage files and folders.
- Set-Up: Dynamically sets up datum position, adds stock and fixtures through the interactive stock, fixture and machine manager functions.
- Features: Using EDGECAM’s powerful automatic feature recognition, all types of manufacturing features can be found.
- Machining: The Planning board applies a suggested order of manufacture, which can be manipulated easily by drag and drop techniques.
- NC Code: The toolpath is then simulated in the machine simulator, checking for collisions, gauges and limit over travel. The toolkit can be reviewed and edited before NC code is generated to complete the five-stage Workflow process.